At Neurocrine, we provide a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package that provides protection and well being for you and your family.
- Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Income protection is provided at no cost to employees through short and long term disability benefits, sick leave, and workers compensation benefits.
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment for employees, and Voluntary Life Insurance for employees and their dependents provide some of the financial security needed in case of the loss of a financial provider.
Health and Well-being
- Neurocrine offers three medical insurance plans. The HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) plan offers coverage for employees and eligible dependents. The PPO Plan (Preferred Provider Organization) allows employees the choice of coverage and providers, with employees sharing the cost. The HSA Plan(Health Savings Plan) a tax advantaged medical savings account.
- An indemnity Dental plan and a separate Vision plan are included with the selection of either medical plan at no additional cost.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts are also offered.
- Long Term Care, an asset protection plan for employee and family which provides tax-free reimbursement for nursing or home care when assistance with daily living activities is required.EAP / WorkLife Programs: confidential counseling and referral service available for you and your family.
- State of the art exercise facility, open 24/7 for employees use, with showers, lockers and towel service.
Time Off/Time Savers
- Flexible work schedule with core hours from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Three weeks of paid vacation each year.
- 11 paid holidays which include the workdays between December 25 and January 1.
- On site programs for employees, including, massage therapy and yoga.
Work Hard, Play Hard!
- Thursday afternoon gatherings
- Sponsored sports teams
Special Note: This information is intended to outline the highlights of Neurocrine’s benefits program. In case of any questions or difference between this information and what is stated in the official texts of the Plan documents, the official texts will always govern. Neurocrine reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate these plans.