Associate Manager, Digital Programs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day management of all digital assets, including web, SEO/SEM, email, display advertising, and social media campaigns, including brand, disease state, and PR.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers, agencies and other internal and external partners to design and implement digital campaigns to support branded and disease state activities.
- Administration and management of campaign management system.
- Work with agency, marketing operations, and other stakeholders to measure, analyze and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Manager Digital, PR & Advocacy in implementation and support of PR and advocacy programs.
- Work with hub services/SP on digital needs to support patient marketing & service programs
- Ability to work independently and take lead role on assigned projects;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated aptitude and experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Aptitude for building positive working relationships;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and vendors;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the PowerPoint, Word and Excel; and
- Ability to travel up to 10%
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical marketing department or ad agency managing digital assets; and
- Prior experience with Nexus/Appature or similar CM system preferred