Assist Chief Financial Officer by performing Treasury functions, risk management analysis, tax compliance, revenue analysis, forecasting and managing financial administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Financial modeling and forecasting;
- Participate in gross to net analysis and evaluation;
- Managing equity and debt instruments of company, including option plans and convertible debt;
- Managing and participating in annual budget process;
- Tax planning and compliance;
- Periodic cash forecasting;
- Analyzing and recommending various corporate financial alternatives;
- Negotiating, monitoring, and tracking certain contractual relationships;
- Negotiating and implementing various equipment leasing arrangements;
- Managing investment portfolio;
- Leading risk management efforts;
- Leading annual insurance renewals (excluding Human Resource benefits);
- Planning and implementing new operating procedures to improve efficiency and reduce costs;
- Overseeing project cost tracking;
- Tracking program status; and
- Accomplishing special projects as assigned and self-assigned.
This position requires broad financial expertise, including forecasting, budgeting, and risk and portfolio management. Also required is a high level of computer proficiency, excellent communication skills and the ability to work and lead in a team environment with continuously changing priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS in Business or closely related field, with a CPA, CFA or MBA highly preferred. Minimum 10 years related accounting and finance experience. Experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry with product revenue. Minimum three years supervisory experience required.