Marketing Manager, HCP Advertising & Promotion
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
Contribute to the strategic development and execution of the brand initiatives.
Manage day-to-day activities of brand agency and other business partners for projects related to HCP promotion. Coordinate with commercial team on brand-related promotional activities to ensure strategic alignment across all stakeholder groups.
- Responsible for leading the delivery of core messaging and campaign.
- Develop and execute HCP promotional campaigns and tactics to drive increased brand awareness and adoption, including, but not limited to, print and digital rep materials, professional conference activities, advertising, and media management. Coordinate with digital marketing team in development and alignment of non-personal promotional and other digital assets.
Coordinate with Sales Training to facilitate effective product training and enhance sales representatives’ ability to appropriately communicate and position programs and services. Act as primary contact for interactions with field-based reps about product related inquiries.
Coordinate with Payor & Access team to ensure strategic alignment and messaging consistency for promotional materials used by field sales and channel partners.
Work closely with the field sales organization and sales management to develop innovative marketing programs and support POA planning.
Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives that advance the brand; and analyze and interpret market research and sales data to inform strategic brand direction.
Ensure budget aligns with planned annual spend.
Participate in annual brand planning activities, including forecasts and budgeting.
- Ability to work independently and take lead role on assigned projects;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills;
- Aptitude for building positive working relationships;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and vendors;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the PowerPoint, Word and Excel; and
- Ability to travel up to 25%
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or life sciences, with a MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical product marketing, sales or pharmaceutical advertising agency;
- Experience in CNS and/or psychiatry a plus; and
- Experience in managing advertising Agency of Record activities