Office Services Clerk
This enthusiastic, high-energy, detail-oriented individual will provide a variety of support services to all Departments at Neurocrine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling the distribution of all mail, incoming, outgoing, and interoffice between multiple buildings and floors
- Mail room set up/ maintenance
- Provide backup to receptionist services for breaks and lunch
- Print and post calendars for conference room and light conference room set up
- Inventory, order and stock kitchen supplies
- Inventory, order and stock office supplies in the workrooms (including copy paper)
- Various clerical projects as needed.
- Good oral and written communication skills, organization skills, and high attention to detail.
- Office experience, professional demeanor, high initiative, and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one-year general office experience, and some computer expertise.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and walk up to ¼ mile between buildings.