Associate Marketing Manager
This position will support and/or lead various medical marketing projects. Will work closely with cross-functional team members and has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting brand activities, including HCP marketing, medical marketing, patient programs and key opinion leader (KOL) management. A key focus area for this role will be to support speaker bureau tactics and develop innovative, creative peer to peer resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Create and implement brand strategies and promotional initiatives in support of brand objectives.
- Support the development and execution of the HCP Disease Awareness strategy and promotional medical education across appropriate channels.
- Support and lead the creation of sales materials to support brand objectives.
- Collaborate with market research to understand and analyze market, competitive and customer trends, opportunities and challenges to business.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team, sales team, key opinion leaders and physician customers to identify and evolve marketing programs that incorporate a variety of formats such as live forums and web-based programs.
- Gain approval for marketing materials through the Company’s promotional review process and adhere to established SOPs while ensuring that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage Speaker Bureaus, Speaker Training and Program Execution. Work with field and medical affairs’ colleagues to identify, contract and train qualified promotional speakers, to include:
- Provide real time assessment of speaker and program effectiveness
- Assess speaker utilization and program logistics to ensure compliance with internal corporate policies and guidelines
- Work with cross functional colleagues to identify and recruit KOLs for national and regional advisory boards and assist in the facilitation and execution of commercial advisory boards
- Liaise with KOLs by attending congress meetings, advisory board programs, and representing company at other events if needed.
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget; condition partners for executional excellence and hold them accountable for success metrics.
- Develop and implement procedures, files, records and follow-up systems to ensure marketing processes are managed in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial experience; Marketing, Sales, Account Management or KOL engagement a plus.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding expectations in assigned responsibilities.
- Experience in CNS and/or psychiatry a plus .
- Ability to work independently and take lead role on assigned projects.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with broad cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strategic, passionate, self-starter.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.