- Collect, analyse, communicate results, and assist in preparing reports in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with other scientists, technicians and colleagues as part of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Perform technical procedures on rodents such as test article dosing (IP, IM, SQ, IC, gavage), blood collections using different routes/techniques and other clinical sampling techniques.
- Assess and document clinical observations, body weight data, food consumption data, environmental data (i.e., room temperature and humidity), and other data on the appropriate forms.
- Perform tissue collection and necropsies.
- Understand and interpret study protocols/SOP’s to ensure that the tasks are conducted accurately.
- Prepare dose formulations and other reagents as instructed.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Minimum BA/BS in related biology degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience performing in vivo (rodent) toxicology studies.
- Ability to work safely with potentially toxic compounds.