- Placing orders with established vendors to include reviewing product codes and price with vendors; revising POs for price changes, freight, produce codes and tax; and making the corrections necessary for utilizing ReQlogic / Great Plains software.
- Maintaining the purchasing documentation.
- Expediting deliveries of goods and, where necessary, get user department approval for alternate methods or materials when required.
- Investigating and resolving Receiving and Invoices
* Assist in the processing of the payables portion of contracts.
- Perform miscellaneous assignments as required.
Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years Purchasing experience or Associates/ or Bachelor’s degree . Must have good written and oral communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of standard Purchasing procedures and practices Biotech, Great Plains, and ReQlogic experience.