Clinical Contracts Associate
Responsible for negotiating site and clinical vendor budgets. Interacts closely with legal department to ensure clinical contracts are fully executed in a timely manner. Tracks invoices associated with clinical contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) template and budget grid for clinical studies.
- Sending CTA template, budget grid and supporting documentation to sites and serving as primary contact with sites for contracts.
- Negotiating budgets with clinical sites based on parameters defined by Head of Clinical Operations (or designee).
- Submitting web requests and coordinating with Legal Department on execution of CTAs.
- Understanding clinical protocols so can review and negotiate Statement of Works (SOWs) with clinical vendors.
- Processing work orders, service agreements, consulting agreements, license agreements and CDAs.
- Processing check requests for investigator payments.
- Payment set up and tracking in a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Auditing and tracking of Clinical Contract Monitors’ invoices.
Basic knowledge of clinical contracts, contracting process and understanding of budget preparation and accounting skills. Experience with payment set up and tracking in a CTMS is a plus. Must have advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Must have strong organization skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree in science, finance, or business with 3 years experience with clinical contracting in a biotech or pharmaceutical company.