Director, Talent Management & Organizational Development
SUMMARY: The Director of Talent, Learning & Organizational Development reports into the Chief Human Resource Officer and will be responsible for leading the efforts to build and scale the talent development function and learning programs across the organization. This newly created role will be the primary architect of the framework and talent solutions that will be foundational to the continued success and growth of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Create overall strategy and roadmap to deliver on a robust learning and development agenda that is aligned with business needs.
- Evaluate, design and execute innovative and engaging approaches to learning. Set direction and manage instructional design and development processes.
- Lead the development of curricula for Leadership Development program(s) that are aligned with Company philosophy and Values.
- Partner closely with Sales Training team to ensure alignment and integration of best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Assess and transform performance management processes and systems that drive high performance and engagement throughout the organization.
- Create, drive and manage the talent review and succession planning processes.
- Partner closely with business leaders and HR team to ensure programs are meeting the organization’s needs.
- Build capability in business leaders and broader HR team, acting as an internal consultant on OD and talent solutions.
- Facilitate team and groups sessions as needed. Assist with team effectiveness initiatives.
- Assist with organizational design and/or change initiatives.
- Manage external vendors to align to and deliver desired project outcomes.
- Assess business challenges and implement organizational effectiveness strategies to address these challenges. Monitor progress and suggest continuous improvements.
- Lead projects and/or participate in department projects and initiatives as deemed necessary.
- Assess options and launch employee engagement survey. Help to track and monitor progress against actions plans.
- 10+ years of industry experience with deep and broad knowledge in talent management, OD and leadership development.
- Experience with needs assessment, instructional design, curriculum development, delivery and program coordination
- Demonstrated thought leadership and continuous learning in the field.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, coaching, communication and consulting skills.
- Self-starter with strong results orientation and success in moving business toward long-term goals
- Strategic thinker with the ability to be hands on.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven experience in building strong consultative partnerships with diverse people across multiple functions. Must be a strong team player and collaborator.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required; graduate or post-graduate degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, Leadership or related field is highly preferred.