Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This position will partner with the Director of Finance to implement, develop and manage the Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) system and function. The position will lead best practices in FP&A in a high growth company utilizing data driven analysis for forecasting, strategic planning and general business and financial analyses. This position will work closely with other senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in operational processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Manage the planning cycle of the company including annual budget and strategic plan development
- Develop and distribute financial operating reports, including monthly and quarterly financial statements and associated variance reporting to budget and prior periods
- Partner with department heads to prepare the budget and strategic plan
- Drive the implementation of FP&A and reporting system, and function as the business system owner
- Mentoring and growing the team
- Prepare financial analyses to support business requirements or decision making
- On-demand key metrics reporting
- 7 years of accounting to include increasing levels of responsibility is required as well as at least 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. CPA is preferred.
- Must have strong financial systems knowledge and will be detailed, organized, reliable, and able to multi-task.
- Extensive FP&A systems experience and expertise
- Excellent computer skills in MS Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with mid and large-scale accounting software. Great Plains experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to bridge communication gaps between finance and non-finance areas of the company.
- Ability to handle confidential materials and information in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary for communication with company leadership.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- USGAAP knowledge.