Manager, Medical Affairs (HEOR)
This position will be responsible for the execution and maintenance of product/disease specific projects to establish prevalence or burden of symptoms or health outcomes from treatment. The position will work closely with the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) and Medical Communications teams to achieve departmental strategic objectives. The position will report to the Sr. Director of HEOR.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement projects to assist in the creation of disease or product specific evidence to inform regarding prevalence, burden or value of treatment.
- Be the brand lead for all HEOR content.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to meet the evidence needs of external consumers
- Assist in developing and completing departmental goals.
- PhD or PharmD and 3 years industry experience (or equivalent) in an HEOR role is required with direct research experience preferred;
- Strong written communication skills including publication/medical writing experience is required;
- Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to build successful relationships with internal experts/teams and other stakeholders;
- Experience and knowledge in protocol development, data set analysis and economic modeling is highly preferred;
- Ability to analyze and summarize data, think critically, manage projects, influence others, work in a team environment, and synthesize complex clinical and non-clinical statistical and medical information to effectively communicate medical and scientific information are required;
- Excellent presentation and highly proficient computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), industry SAS or other statistical programing; and
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20%.