Marketing Manager, Digital, PR & Advocacy Programs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
Contribute to the strategic development and execution of the brand and disease education and awareness initiatives in three key areas: digital initiatives, public relations, and patient advocacy.
- Responsible for leading development and implementation of digital strategy in support of education and brand objectives;
- Work with marketing partners, agencies and IT team to support digital initiatives including website strategy and design, email campaigns, digital media campaigns and social media channels; and
- Oversee and/or perform the analysis and reporting of digital campaign results and Campaign Management System; and establish team/individual goals and recommend optimizations as needed.
- Develop and execute public relations plan in support of business objectives; and
- Manage day-to-day activity of PR firm in support of branded and non-branded initiatives.
- Lead, develop, and execute strategic alliance(s) and advocacy plan to help meet therapeutic area, brand, and policy objectives across product portfolio;
- Develop relationships and serve as day-to-day liaison between patient advocacy organizations and the Company;
- Collaborate with brand marketing and medical affairs to ensure alignment of efforts; and
- Work closely with the Commercial organization providing input on key issues of importance for patients and patient advocates, including pricing and access, patient support and patient assistance programs.
Other duties may include, supervise Associate Manager, Digital & CRM, ensure budget aligns with planned annual spend, and participate in annual brand planning activities, including forecasts.
- Ability to work independently and take lead role on assigned projects;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills and abilities;
- Aptitude for building positive working relationships;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and vendors;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the PowerPoint, Word and Excel; and
- Ability to travel up to 35%
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical product marketing, commercial and/or public relations;
- Experience in CNS and/or psychiatry, including network of relationships in advocacy groups a plus; and
- Experience in managing and developing talent.