Network Systems Manager
Responsible for managing and supporting the corporate IT infrastructure including network, security, server and storage administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintain corporate WAN, LAN, and wireless networks.
- Maintain and support Cisco Meraki Layer 3 network switching for LAN; Cisco Router for WAN.
- Build and support network, storage, servers, databases and other IT managed services.
- Administer Microsoft Windows servers 2003/2008/2012 in a virtualized environment.
- Administer Active Directory and related services (DNS, DHCP, WSUS, etc.) and local group policies to enforce security requirements and standards.
- Administer Office 365 tenant and associated applications.
- Provision virtual machines as necessary, allocate resources, perform capacity planning, and monitor both network and system usage.
- Apply and maintain the latest security updates to servers and network devices.
- Evaluate new technologies and develop scalable infrastructure solutions.
- Work with IT team members to assess and solve all company-wide IT issues.
- Implement and manage the monitoring and alerting of infrastructure devices.
- Support and maintain system backups.
Must be current with all Microsoft related technologies and training. In depth knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10 as well as all current versions of Windows Server. Must be proficient in VMware, vSphere, vCenter, ESXi and SRM. Storage administration experience with NetApp and EMC Data Domain. Experience managing Cisco UCS blade servers. Experience with backup and recovery tools such as Veeam and NetBackup. Full understanding of Windows Active Directory structure both on premise and in the cloud. In depth knowledge of Office 365 and hosted exchange environment. Strong working knowledge of networking technologies and topologies. Knowledge of Linux system administration. Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection. MCSE not required, but recommended. Microsoft or VMware certification is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Requires 7-10 years related experience in network administration. Good oral, written communications, organization, and project management skills required.