The Payroll and Stock Clerk will support payroll and stock option related functions of Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. Key responsibilities include payroll support, including reporting and compliance with labor and taxation laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bi-monthly payroll processing using ADP payroll services.
- Audit payroll checks and direct deposit information.
- Support the design and audit of recurring payroll reports, records filing and maintenance.
- W2 reporting compliance (relocation, loans, stock options, garnishment, etc.), and audit function.
- Reconciliation of payroll records to generate ledger accounts.
- Stock option administration.
- Financial interface with benefits providers.
- Special projects as assigned.
Strong communications, spreadsheet and word processing skills required. High degree of computer literacy a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience with payroll processing, labor laws, tax reporting and compliance issues. Experience with stock option administration a plus. Knowledge of ADP Payroll and Equity Edge/E*TRADE preferred.