Sales Training Coordinator
The Sales Training Coordinator reports to the Director, Field Operations and Sales Training and is responsible for activities concerned with the planning, coordination, and logistics for each Phase of sales training and live meetings. Live meetings include POA’s, leadership meetings, and Regional Field Trainer meetings. This position works closely with the sales training managers, the Associate Director of leadership development, and various internal stakeholders. This position is also responsible for the coordination of WebEx’s, vendor management, Vault piece management, and support with various Pilot projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Assist the Training Managers with the on-boarding (Phase 1) of all new field sales personnel including coordinating with Regional Specialty Manager’s and internal departments (IT, HR, Operations, etc);
- Assist the Training Managers with coordination and planning of the live new hire classes (Phase 2);
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and logistics for all Train-The-Trainer meetings, Leadership Development meetings, Regional Field Trainer meetings, Emerging Leaders meetings, and POA’s;
- Ensure training programs reflect the highest standards of conduct and compliance for the pharmaceutical industry;
- Manage the sales training portion of the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Manage sales training pieces in Veeva Vault and track the Promotional Review Committee spreadsheet;
- Coordinate and operate National/Zone/Regional sales training conference calls and WebEx’s;
- Assist communication chair with the coordination of communications to the field from internal stakeholders;
- Support operations and supplement vendor efforts for the execution of national meetings;
- Assist Marketing and Training with the rollout and fulfillment of field sales materials;
- Assist with vendor management, ReqLogic, and the Customer Management System; and
- Support with field operation Pilot programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related coordinator experience required.
- Prior experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts highly desired.
- Demonstrated project coordination/management skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong familiarity with calendar management, scheduling, and Outlook. Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high level fast paced environment with all levels of management.
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders. Strong interpersonal communication skills and proven excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in coordinating and conducting WebEx and web-based Conference Calls.