This essential team member will be responsible for supporting the SAS statistical programming efforts for clinical and non-clinical projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs to meet the project’s needs.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the analysis of clinical trials data
- Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datasets, and Define.xml files
- Review output across programs to ensure consistency
- Assist in creation of table mockups under supervision of statisticians
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical/CRO industry experience as a clinical trial SAS Programmer programming CDISC data structures
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry standards, such as the ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11, and FDA guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment under the direction of a lead programmer and statistician.