Supply Chain Associate
The Supply Chain Associate is responsible for supporting the Commercial Manufacturing and Supply Chain Department in the areas of data analysis, ERP transactions, management of projects and third-party contracts, GMP documentation, and continuous improvement in supply chain operations. This includes maintenance and management of supply chain data, compilation of supply chain reports, preparation and completion of change controls and shipping documents, Value Stream Mapping of supply chain processes, development of Standard Work, support for project management activities, and tracking of third-party contracts. This is a role that presents career development and learning opportunities for a novice supply chain professional in diverse aspects of supply chain operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Compile supply chain data to support the SOP process including weekly dashboards and monthly meeting slides.
- Support key supply chain meetings with reports, and tracking of actions and decisions.
- Compile and route change control packages through completion.
- Support periodic business review meetings with each CMO in the supply chain, including meeting slides, and tracking of actions and decisions.
- Maintain supply chain databases (including the master lot number list and batch spreadsheet), action registers and decision logs.
- Maintain the department SharePoint Team site, including the shared team calendar.
- Support the generation and archiving of shipping documents (including import/export permits).
- Assist in entering and routing ERP transactions.
- Facilitate the Value Stream Mapping of supply chain processes and the development of Standard Work for each such process.
- Enter contract and change order requests, track spend against each contract and maintain contract balances.
- Manage the process of lot and expiry assignment and the allocation of serial numbers (as applicable) to contract packagers.
- Experience working in a scientific, manufacturing or supply chain role.
- Mastery of the MS Office suite of products.
- Experience with writing and reviewing technical documents.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills at all levels; excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions.
- Supply chain or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical .
- Knowledge of ERP, value stream mapping, standard work, and spreadsheet modeling.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, supply chain or STEM field.
- 3 years of experience in a scientific, manufacturing or supply chain role.