Talent Acquisition Coordinator
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, provides broad support for full-cycle recruiting and exceptional candidate experience. Coordinates the TA team’s scheduling of interviews, and candidate travel, background checks and screens, drafting of offer letters, and on-boarding of new employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Creates and coordinates a positive candidate experience;
- Works closely with recruiting team, hiring managers and business partners to coordinate the job requisition process including approvals, job descriptions, postings and other activities;
- Coordinates phone screens, webinars, on-site interviews, and the candidate’s schedule, travel and expense reporting, and any large scale on-/off-site interview hubs;
- Completes and/or coordinates activities related employment and degree verifications, background and MVR checks, and reference checks, to include coordinating with vendors when appropriate;
- Organizes, updates and maintains accurate records, process flow and candidate experience through the Application Tracking System (ATS);
- Maintains and/or creates TA reporting and metrics on a regular basis;
- Create candidate interest via job postings, social media, career fairs, university events and specific industry tradeshows and conferences (includes implementing the Company’s employment brand);
- Assists with other HR efforts, including back up for other HR Associates/Coordinators;
- May review resumes, conduct phone screens, complete reference checks and other related TA activities; and
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
Exceptional ability to work under tight timelines, to deal with ambiguity and to effectively complete multiple tasks concurrently.
Requires strong organizational, accuracy, detail-oriented, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially via email and on the phone.
Must be highly proficient with MS Office suite including Outlook.
Ability to build strong working relationships across multiple functions and with hiring managers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably in TA. BA/BS is highly preferred. Previous experience with multiple ATS’ is a highly preferred; implementation of a new ATS is preferred. Previous experience in a life science company is preferred.